Taylor’s addition to our team in 2014, was…well, the catalyst that created our business. Before Taylor’s ambition to help us officalize our 501c3 status, we weren’t much more than a pack of friends who produced some pretty good Fringe shows. We’re lucky to have a passionate, active and creative managing director in our ranks.
Taylor is an accomplished local actor and founding member of the Catalyst team. Taylor has worked with many local theatre companies, since bounding into the theatre scene in 2014. Taylor is also a busy restaurant industry manager, which makes the vastness of his contributions to Catalyst even more impressive. Taylor has been seen in several of Catalyst’s most celebrated productions, such as: Equus (Alan), Coriolanus (Coriolanus), The Seagull (Treplev), Copyright/Safe (The Mask), and Portraits / The Gallery Trilogy (Jackson). And, most recently, our critcially acclaimed production of The Pillowman (Katurian). Taylor is an incredibly giving artist and moral has taken on many management roles within Catalyst, that truly help to keep the company afloat. Taylor has helped to craft every Catalyst season and has been paramount in defining our brand.
ACTOR IN RESIDENCE
- (2014) PORTRAITS [LIKE AMERICAN GOTHIC] (JACKSON), CASEY ROSS
- (2015) THE RIPPLE EFFECT (MAX), CASEY ROSS
- (2015) GALLERY/PORTRAITS (JACKSON), CASEY ROSS
- (2015) SHE STOOPS TO CONQUER (TONY LUMPKIN), OLIVER GOLDSMITH, ADAPTED BY CASEY ROSS
- (2015) HELL’S 4TH RING [THE MALL MUSICAL] (LARS), CASEY ROSS & DAVE PELSUE
- (2015) TIMON OF ATHENS (THE POET), SHAKESPEARE
- (2016) THE DIVINERS (BOARD OPPERATIONS), JIM LEONARD, JR.
- (2016) EQUUS (ALAN), PETER SHAFFER
- (2016) CORIOLANUS (CAIUS MARICUS), SHAKESPEARE
- (2017) THE SEAGULL (TREPLEV), ANTON CHEKHOV
- (2021) COPYRIGHT/SAFE (THE MASK), CASEY ROSS
- (2022) THE PILLOWMAN (KATURIAN), MARTIN MCDONAGH